From Battle Plugins
PAGE MOVED - clovisd
BattleArena's comes with 7 different match types. You can customize any of these to make them act completely different by altering the config.yml (except for the tournament event which is slightly different).
Competitions with a queue
- Arena: You fight with what is given to you in the config. You can't bring items in or out.
- Skirmish: You bring in what you want to fight with, you take out whatever you pick up.
- Battleground: 1 minute match where the winner is the one with the highest kills after 1 minute. 4 teams of 1 player each compete.
- Colosseum: 4 teams against each other, last man standing wins.
Competitions with a Join Phase
- FFA: last player/team left standing wins
- deathmatch: 2 minute event where if you die you respawn. Highest kills wins
- tourney: Pick a match type and do a bracketed tournament of that type.