PAGE MOVED - clovisd
You can schedule games so that they run periodically. You just add events to the scheduler and start it.
- Add the events you want to run by using /bas add <commands>
- Start the scheduled events /bas start
you can change the time values in the BattleArena/config.yml under 'defaultOptions.timeBetweenScheduledEvents'
- /bas shorthand for battleArenaScheduler
- /bas add <commands that you would normally type to start an event>
- /bas add tourney auto skirmish
- /bas add ffa auto
- /bas add ffa auto teamSize=1+ nTeams=2
Running the scheduled events
This will run the scheduled events in order. Starting when the previous finishes.
- /bas start
- /bas delete <number>
Stopping the events
- /bas stop
Listing Scheduled Events
- /bas list